How to reset Ruckus M2211 Metro Broadband Gateway from Tikona
When to use these steps:
- when you connect your Ruckus with lan cable, it is not automatically taking the IP address from DHCP.
- you are not able to login to admin console of ruckus with default id/pass i.e. admin/password
How to Reset:
- Change the lan settings from your computer to obtain IP address automatically (To know more click here )
- Now connect the lan cable to Ruckus at one end and PC LAN port at other end
- Now remove the Power for ruckus and press the black reset button the backside of the ruckus
- Keep the reset button pressed and turn the power on for ruckus.
- You need to keep the reset button pressed for 1-2 minutes. During this process at first, two lights from the right will glow and then will keep glowing. Then the ruckus will restart again. The lan cable will disconnect and connect 2-3 times during this process. After almost 90 seconds the PC will show the lan as connected and it will take the IP address automatically from DHCP.
- Now use the default gateway address from the ipconfig cmd in cmd prompt to open the admin console of the ruckus. usually 192.168.30.1 and id: admin , pass: password
- Thats it, you are in.